Buckwheat banana pancakes. 9 ingredients, 1 bowl. Super tasty and just as easy. Vegan and Gluten Free.
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour, gluten free
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oats, gluten free
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar, or light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- Banana, slice (optional)
- Maple Syrup (optional)
- Combine first 8 ingredients and hand whisk together in a mixing bowl until blended.
- Mix in mashed banana.
- Spoon a little less than 1/4 a cup (about 2 tablespoons) of batter for each pancake onto a hot nonstick skillet or griddle.
- Turn pancakes when tops start to bubble (about 1 to 2 minutes). Flip and repeat.
- Top with more banana slices and maple syrup (optional)
- Serves 4 (serving size 3 pancakes)
- Serve warm with added banana and maple syrup for optimal taste
- List of gluten free brands I used is in text above, not on this recipe card
- Keep leftovers in refrigerator for 3 to 5 days
- Freezes well (Great for meal prepping!)
Keywords: Vegan Pancakes, Gluten Free Pancakes, Banana Pancakes, Buckwheat Pancakes, Vegan Breakfast, Gluten Free Breakfast