Berry Good Granola Bowl is a super healthy bowl packed with granola, almond milk, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, bananas, mangos, coconut flakes and a drizzle of dark chocolate to put it “over the top” incredible!
Berry Good Granola Bowl
is berry berry good. Sorry, couldn’t help myself. But seriously, it’s awesome. And it’s Vegan and Gluten Free.
You can use any granola you like. I used Blueberry Pie Granola from Laurel’s Farmhouse which is absolutely awesome! All organic, no GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free. I found it at the farmers market last Saturday and had to buy! It has blueberries, oats, pistachos. It’s seriously good folks, and no, I’m not a paid endorser. I just like it that much!
There’s not a lot to this recipe. Fill a bowl with your favorite granola, your favorite non dairy milk (I prefer almond but use your fav), then top with any berries you like. Berries are SO good for you with all their antioxidant powers. You can, as I did, use other fruit. I also tossed on some coconut flakes and a drizzle of dark chocolate. Dark chocolate, another of God’s great creations.
Berry Good Granola Bowl
It’s really that easy. Simple healthy deliciousness all plant powered and gluten free. Gotta love it!Print
Berry Good Granola Bowl is a super healthy bowl packed with granola, almond milk, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, bananas, mangos, coconut flakes and a drizzle of dark chocolate to put it “over the top” incredible! Gluten Free and Vegan.
- Organic gluten free granola or you could use gluten free oatmeal
- Your favorite gluten free non dairy milk
- Fresh organic berries
- Organic fruit
- Coconut Flakes, gluten free
- Dark Chocolate, gluten free
- Any other of your favorite fruit bowl toppings (optional)
- Pour granola into a bowl. If you choose to use oatmeal follow instructions on oatmeal packaging.
- Add a desired amount of non dairy milk.
- Wash and slice your favorite berries and fruit. Add to top of granola.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes and drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
- The granola mentioned is gluten free. If using another granola or oatmeal and following a gluten free diet, please check packaging to make sure it is gluten free.
- The granola mentioned is Vegan. If using another granola or oatmeal and following a Vegan diet, please check packaging to make sure it is Vegan.
- Use any seasonal organic fruit that you like.
- Best eaten immediately.
- Nutritional information at the bottom is only for Laurel’s Farmhouse Blueberry Pie Granola and does not include non dairy milk or fruit.
Keywords: Breakfast, Granola, Fruit, Fruit Bowl, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Brunch